Trinoxid Review – Truthful Male Enhancement?
It’s hard for me to even try and explain just how bad this Trinoxid male enhancement product promotion is, but I will try – in as few words as possible.
Trinoxid Male Enhancement Review
I get a lot of these types of promotions in the mail, after all, I’m a guy in his mid 40’s and have tried various kinds of all natural male pills over the last few years so I’m on a lot of mailing lists I suppose.
Sometimes I find a product that actually works – most of the time what I find is that these male product promoters are only out to scam or fleece the unwitting. That’s why I write these reviews.
Trinoxid Phone Number And Address
Before I get ahead of myself I want to list the address and phone number for these guys because it seems that a day doesn’t go by that I don’t get an email or a comment from someone looking for the pertinent information on a particular company because either they didn’t get their order, want to return the product because it doesn’t work, or the company keeps billing their credit card and they want them to stop – so here they are. Phone # = 800-818-7208 – Address: 2251 N. Rampart Blvd. Suite 707, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Below are just some of the ridiculous claims these guys make about their product.
- Desire – Do it 6 times a day! (is that even possible for 99% of the men in this world?)
- Unlock your pheremones. (really? with a pill – yeah right)
- 3 inches longer and 23.5% thicker in just 30 days. (now I really have heard it all)
- The only thing that really works. (lots of different products work for different guys)
Reading the testimonials that Trinoxid lists in their full color multi page p**rn promotional literature is like reading professionally written greeting cards. If these testimonials aren’t made up I’d be very surprised.
Dr. Susan Susman?
I always like to check out the “expert” that these scammy product promoters put forth as their witness to the great efficacy of their product.
Usually I don’t find anyone with that name and in this case these guys don’t disappoint – I could not find a Dr. Susan Susman sex therapist to the stars listed anywhere online even after a lengthy internet search.
Besides… in the promotional literature they put a picture of a guy dressed in doctor’s clothes next to “Dr. Susan’s” testimonial. Sheesh. Gimme a break already!
Does Trinoxid Work?
After looking over 32 full color pages of the most graphic male enhancement product promotion I have received in a long long time I can tell you in my personal opinion from years of doing these product reviews that I have no idea if Trinoxid will work for you.
What I can tell you is this.
- This company does not have a website as of this writing – March 2014. Who does business without a website anymore? Check out my review on HTL too. Same kind of thing.
- The company’s “experts” don’t exist as far as I can tell.
- They have a “Guarantee” listed – but if you look closely they don’t say you can return the product for a full refund if it doesn’t work for you. Most of the time these companies will tell you that they product has to be in the original packaging and give you all kinds of run around if you want to get your money back.
Is There A Product That Actually Works?
I have found a couple of products and companies that actually do what they say for the majority of guys – and if they don’t the guys don’t have any trouble getting their money back even after a couple of months or more.
The main product that I recommend is Vigrx Plus. (more expensive than most – but worth it)
You could also check out Zenerx by clicking the banner over there on the right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I put a banner down below that you can click on and check out Vigrx and see if you feel that this might be a good all natural male enhancement product for you.
Good Luck out there,